Saturday, March 31, 2012

Picture time!

Yesterday was my brother Mitch's birthday. I needed to take a few pictures of Makenna for a project I was doing for him. These are a few of the pictures we took of my beautiful little girl. She is getting so big. I swear while I was in the hospital she grew a couple inches and so did her hair. Her hair also got curlier. I didn't think that was possible!
Say "cheese!"
Super star!
I love this curly little head!
This is the project I was doing for Mitch's birthday. It was my first pinterest project, it was also about the only one I like that could be done from my couch. Nick purchased a dozen balloons and on the end of each balloon, I made a tag with a reason why Makenna loves Mitch. Each tag also had a picture that was associated with reasons why she loves him. The picture of her holding the stars was one of them. Mitch likes to take her outside and watch the stars and the moon, so on the card it had that picture and said "I love you because you teach me about things, like the stars." Others included a picture of him with a wagon full of his nieces and nephews that said "I love you because you are a great uncle!" It was fun thing to do, and Mitch thought it was cool too. Makenna liked "helping" putting the balloons in his room.
Here is me and my preggo belly in all it's glory at 34 weeks and 2 days.
My doctors appointment went great on Thursday. It was great to see my work friends for a little bit! Baby looked great on both on the monitor and on the ultrasound. During the ultrasound I got to see her little lungs practicing breathing. That was really nice to see! She is still measuring about a week and half ahead and appears to be a little over 6 pounds. I have another appointment next Thursday, and I believe we will schedule a delivery date that day also. My bed rest restrictions might be lifted a little bit too but, we'll see! It will be nice to have a for sure end date in mind, although I know that plan could change anytime if I bleed again or if I go into labor before that date. I have to make it until Wednesday in order to be able to deliver in Ellensburg. Only 4 more days! The end is near!
Yesterday I also got my first billing statement from the UW hospital, telling me that my insurance will be billed a mere $77,060.34 for my 4 week stay. Thank goodness for insurance!!! That is the only statement I have received so far, and that almost $80,000 doesn't include 2 ambulance rides, the doctors charges, Swedish hospital, anything I have had done in Ellensburg or delivery of this little girl. Yikes! She just might be a million dollar baby when this is all done!

1 comments:

Sara said...

What a great birthday idea! You are way too crafty! I love M's cute curls...they are so sweet. I can't believe how close you are to holding that sweet newborn in your arms. Thinking of you...