Sunday, March 11, 2012

Overwheled!

Today I am feeling completely overwhelmed by kindness. My wonderful friends from work put together this fabulous basket of goodies for me and my family over the last two weeks and Michelle and Babbi brought it to me today when they came for a visit! Ever since they left this afternoon, I have been filled with gratitude. There have been so many kind and wonderful things that our family and friends have been doing for my us the past 2 and half weeks.
There are a few other things in this picture that were sent from my family members to help keep me be better in the loop while I'm over here such as a laptop and a nook tablet. I am so thankful for all of the wonderful people that God has placed in my life. It is amazing to know how many people have been praying for my family and have pitched in to help in unimaginable ways. We are so blessed to have all of you in our lives!
Yesterday I relived history for the 5th time and was on magnesium all day for contractions and bleeding. The nurses were saying that they think I may have broken a record of some kind by being on mag 5 times in 16 days and still being undelivered. They think it's pretty incredible and I got to keep baby girl cooking one more day and that's all that matters. Today was uneventful and has been a wonderful day. Having company all weekend has really helped keep my spirits up. Only 3 more days until I make it to my first goal of 32 weeks pregnant. :o)

0 comments: