Saturday, March 3, 2012

It's been a party in my room!

The last two days have been exactly what I needed to refuel for another week of hospital bed rest. Makenna, Nick and my brother Mitch came over from Ellensburg yesterday. I also had two other friends from the west side of the mountains that stopped by to visit, Lizzie and Jackie and it was great to see them to. It's been so wonderful to see Makenna and know she hasn't forgotten about me. Here are a few pictures from yesterday of the fun things that happened in my room. Makenna enjoyed my pretty flowers. She loved to "mell" (smell) them. It didn't take long before she realized how to pull the petals off of the flowers and tried to pick up the vase so they went up out of reach with in a few minutes of her getting bored just smelling them.
We had a picnic in my bed.
Be nice in the next two pictures, I've been in bed for over a week and my hair and make up aren't done. Makenna gave me LOTS of loves and even said "I lub (love) mommy!" She has said "lub to" for a long time but that was the first time that she has ever said I love you with out having it said to her first. You better believe it made me cry! She is such a sweet girl!
She danced with her daddy!
After a while she gets a little stir crazy in my room so every once in a while Nick or Mitch would take her on a walk to see the "shishy's" aka fish's.
We sang some of her favorite songs, she only likes the ones with actions these days. It is fun to watch her get more coordinated while singing the songs and doing the hand motions.
She loved coloring on my white board. She felt pretty cool getting to draw on it.
Today my awesome parents came to visit.
And my cute Gram too!
My brothers, Mitch & Garrett, Nick, Makenna, Lizzie, Jackie and Nick's mom Sherrie all came to visit today to. My dad's birthday was yesterday so we celebrated with some birthday cake in my hospital room. I was happy I got to be a part of his special day.
Medically things have continued to be pretty stable. I have still have some bleeding but baby is still a happy girl in there so I'm still pregnant. It has been so nice having my family here with me for the weekend, I feel like my heart is whole again when they are here. This visit is just what I needed to tackle another week :o)
Love to all! Thank you for the continued prayers and positive thoughts. We can really feel them working!

0 comments: