Monday, April 2, 2012

So much for bragging...

After bragging about how good I was doing and that only had a few more days to get to 35 weeks, karma came and kicked me in the placenta. This morning I woke up to blood again. Woke up Nick, waiting for Mitch to get to my house to watch Makenna and headed to the hospital. Talk about dejavo.

Baby is still happy and is once again footling breech and is kicking my placenta right where the tear is. Thankfully things haven't been dramatic enough for to be shipped again, but I am going to be in the hospital for at least a few days. I have to make it to Wednesday before I can safely deliver here and as of right now there is no solid plan. I just get to be here for now and we'll play it by ear. Being a planner, this playing it by ear all the time is driving me crazy! I can't do much about it so I guess I'm going to have to go with the flow. :o) I'll update again when I have something new to report.

2 comments:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Awwwwwwww crap :(. Well at least you are still in E-burg so I can still come & visit. All things considered, glad to hear everything is remaining relatively low-key though even though you are in the hospital again. Loves!

Danielle said...

Ah darn! I can't believe everything you have been through but you have come SO far and are so close to your 35 week mark. I know how frustrating it must be to not know what is going on. I will still be praying for you and a safe delivery/healthy baby!