Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Still here...

I won't know more until the morning when my crew of doctors come back but it looks like I'll be here maybe another week. This morning when the doctors came in gave me a "kind of" plan and they said they would return right after my ultrasound with a more final plan but went home for the day before returning. One of the overnight doctors told me that from what she could see from the ultrasound report baby looks great. She is still measuring big. I am 33 weeks tomorrow and she is measuring around 34 weeks and 4 days and is about 5 and half pounds, give or take a pound. There wasn't anything mentioned in the report about the blood clot or the tear. It's been a little bit of a frustrating day. I wish they would have never told me I would be going home today, it just made me upset when I didn't get to go. Like I said yesterday it's not nice to promise an emotional pregnant lady something and not follow through. It really knocked my spirits down a notch. Rather than continue to rant about my day I am going to just say that I am grateful that I am still pregnant with a healthy baby and that I have kept her cooking for almost 4 weeks now. I am also grateful that my wonderful husband, amazing mother and my beautiful 2 year old were able to spend the day with me. I know things will all work out the way God intended them to, I just need to keep the faith.

1 comments:

BerryFunFamily said...

Reba, I wish you the best! Keep your head up it will all be worth it in the end. :)