Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just another day...

So far today has been just another day on hospital bed rest. Hopefully it will stay boring. Boring and pregnant, that is my goal. When my family came yesterday they loaded me up with more movies, magazines, and books to keep me sane for a while. I've also been working on my knitting project which is helping keep my hands busy. I keep reading and hearing about a beautiful, sunny, 60+ degree day in Ellensburg. I wish I could be there to soak up the sun and take Makenna for a walk with all of you. Fresh air is what I have missed the most besides my family so far. Unfortunately, I won't get to smell the fresh air or go for a walk until I'm not pregnant anymore, which will hopefully be for a few more weeks. I'll be 31 weeks on Wednesday which means I'm approaching my first short term goal. I can handle anything for 9 more days. She will be so worth my boredom, stress, sore behind and lack of sunshine. Hopefully I will have another boring update for you to read tomorrow. I hope you have all been enjoying the beautiful sunshine and fresh air! Love to you all!

0 comments: