Friday, March 2, 2012

Good morning!

Baby and I made it through a really long night still together and are praying for a much smoother day today. I continued to contract and bleed through the night but both got lighter as the night progressed. Because of the bleeding and contracting I had to be closely monitored through the night and didn't get much sleep. Baby is still happy as a little clam and I'm hoping she continues to stay that way a bit longer. I'm so grateful to heavenly father that she has been such a trooper through this mess and stuck with me as long as she has. Everyday I'm still pregnant is such a blessing!
This morning they turned the mag sulfate off and and watched me for a bit. I went a full hour with no bleeding and no contractions so I got to eat, get out of bed for a few and take a shower! Hallelujah! It's been the little things like brushing my teeth and taking showers lately that make me feel pampered. Lol! My family should be here soon and I can't wait to see them! I'll post more by the end of the day! Love to you all!

1 comments:

Heidi B. said...

Oh I hear ya on the showering and brushing of the teeth!! I remember getting to take a shower for the first time after being in a hospital bed for 5 days. It is the little things that you learn to appreciate. I would LOVE to come visit you sometime. Let me try to figure out my schedule and see if there is a day when Jerrod gets home that I can sneak up there for a few hours next week. Hopefully all continues to go well and you will stay pregnant for a little while longer! You are still in my prayers!