Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just Keep Swimming

So my update for today is medically I'm exactly the same. Still lightly bleeding and still pregnant. :o) I thought it might be fun to document how I get through my days here.

Today my time was spent catching up on celebrity gossip, painting my nails, working on my scarf, grey's anatomy marathon, talking on the phone and facetiming my family, checking Facebook 900+ times and playing family feud and bejeweled on my iPhone.

Isn't hospital bed rest exciting? It wasn't so bad the first couple of days but now that I'm rounding the corner to day 13 it's getting a little old. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

Sigh, I wonder if tomorrow will be as fun?


1 comments:

Grandma & Julie said...

Love the nail polish color! You might as well enjoy it while you can! Your knitting is coming along nicely...if I ever get the chance I'll teach you the european style, much faster than american. We love you very much and pray for you and the baby. Watch for a little package in the mail! Love, Grandma and Aunt Julie Hansen