Monday, February 27, 2012

My new home

Made it safely to the university of Washington hospital today. I was so sad to leave my new friends at Swedish but now that I'm here at UW, I feel like I'm meant to be here to. I've been very impressed with my care providers so far. My room is a little bit more spacious and has more seating room for visitors (hint, hint!). I also have a my own refrigerator here which will be great when I get sick of hospital food. The dr's here have the same plan for me. I will be in the hospital until I deliver and hoping I stay pregnant as long as possible up to 36 weeks. However if I bleed again or she shows signs of distress, baby girl will make her grand entrance. I'm of course hoping to keep her cooking as long as possible. Hopefully she'll hang on 6 more weeks. If not 6 weeks, at least 2 more when I get to 32 weeks. I'll update more tomorrow and I'll try and post pictures of my new digs. Thank you for the continued thoughts and prayers.

0 comments: