Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Weekend Shenanigans

This weekend we went to Pullman to visit my friend Greg who attends WSU. Our cameras battery died halfway through the first quarter and I forgot the charger so I didn't get all of the pictures that I wanted to get but that's ok. Its just an excuse to take another road trip!
So about forty five minutes into the three hour trip to Pullman, I got a speeding for going 70+ in a 60. Opps! Right before I got pulled over I looked at Nick and I asked him if he had seen a sign with the speed limit, and about that same time I looked up and there is an officer standing in the middle of the highway waving me to the side of the road. They tracked me from a plane! I didn't know they could do that, but I sure know now!!!
Starting about Royal City, this is what you see....

Barn after barn covered in Couger pride! I have never gone to a town that has so much pride. Even the grocery stores in Pullman have plasic grocery bags with the couger symbal and the football schedule on them. Also at the game EVERYONE knew the fight song and sang it loud and proud! I was almost in shock! I had never heard anything like that before! Here are some pictures from the game.

After the game Greg's mom threw a rockin post game tail gating party. She made all kinds of awesome food! It was a lot of fun! One of the best parts of the weekend was not only seeing Greg but I also got to see Bobby and Drew two of my other good friends from High School. The four of us walked at graduation together and we all haven't been back together since then. A little bit later in the evening we went to Applebee's and had appetizers with Greg, Drew, Bobby, LeAnne (Greg's Mom) and Bob and Shirley (Bobby's parents). It was alot of fun! Thanks Greg for letting us come and spend the day with you!

0 comments: