Thursday, October 2, 2008

Car Update

Yesterday we found out our car is totaled, which is a huge bummer but like I said before I am so happy that you can replace cars because you can't replace husbands! So now we are in the market to buy a new car. So we'll see what we end up getting. Nick is doing really well, he found out on tuesday that he has a pinched nerve in his neck from whiplash and is seeing a Chiropracter to get that taken care of. So hopefully it will be a quick and easy recovery and he will be back to himself soon. Thank you for all of your prayers and warm thoughts!

3 comments:

The good stuff in life said...

I'm so glad that he didn't get hurt any more than he did. What a huge relief. I just love your back ground. Cute!

The Odermott's said...

Hopefully he gets better quickly. I glad it wasn't worse.

Heidi B. said...

Glad to see that Nick is okay.

Wanted to let you know that I tagged you!
Go to my blog for details!