Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Allyson Cecilia Rhodes

If you haven't guessed from the title and picture, Nick and I are auntie and uncle again. Baby Allyson is finally here! She was born at 1:15pm. Mama and baby are doing really good. She is 6lbs 8.5oz and 19.5in long! Ally has tons of dark, curly hair and is absolutely beautiful!

Little Ally Girl with a big Yawn!

The Happy Parents.

Papa and Pea waiting

Great Grandma Judy

Proud Papa Steve

Happy Nana Carole
Bobbie aka me and Ally
I also had to throw in a picture of Jared being cute.

Congratulations Aaron, Carolyn and Jared! Allyson is beautiful and she is going to be a wonderful addition to your family!

3 comments:

Auntie & Uncle said...

she's soooooo beautiful! Congrats, I can't wait to meet her :)

Lore Smart said...

yeah yeah yeah! A sweet little girl and a wonderful family both immediate and extended that she was born into. COngrats on being an aunt again!!!! Such a neat time.

Jen said...

She is to tiny!!! How exciting for everyone! I was that exact size when I was born!