Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Shower / Battle In Seattle

Saturday was a fun day. In the morning my Mom and I hosted a baby shower for Carolyn. She got so many cute things for Miss Ally and Jared got a few things too! I think she's just about ready for her to come now! :o)

Here is a picture of Carolyn with her cute Mama Belly and her Diaper cake my Mom made for her.

After the Shower, my Dad, Nick, Mitch, Garrett and I went to the Battle in Seattle. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is when Central plays their rivals Western Washington University at Quest Field. Needless to say we kicked BUTT! We won 50-28. GO CATS!!

This picture is for you Mom!! Mitch, Dad, Me, Nick, and Garrett.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE the diaper cake! My friend Stacey makes those for the baby showers she throws and they are all sooooo cute! I missed the Battle in Seattle! We were suppose to go but my parents came over this last weekend. I'm glad Central won though!!

ericksonzone said...

How fun! And I mean both the shower and the game. The little diaper cake was such a cute idea. Leave it to your mom! :) I'm going to tuck that idea away in my file box to amaze people at a future time. Thanks so much!

Beth Tunnell said...

The diaper cake is so cute! I've always wanted to go to the battle in Seattle. Extra fun that they won by so much! Go Wildcats!