Wednesday, April 4, 2012

We Have a Plan!

I got to home from the hospital today. I'm still on bed rest the next little while but at least I'm home. I did get permission to go to church (just sacrament meeting) on Sunday since it is Easter. So I will get an outing that isn't to the doctors office. LOL! I didn't have much bleeding yesterday and none today. I had an ultrasound today and drum roll please.... my delivery date has been scheduled! I only have two weeks left and I will deliver at 37 weeks. Yahoo! Obviously if I go into labor or bleed before then she may come earlier. I am so relieved to have an end date in sight! I can hardly wait to finally to meet this baby girl!

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay for a plan! You are SO close! I can't believe how far you've come. You are seriously awesome.