Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Nick!

Friday the 13th we celebrated Nick's Birthday! He might get mad at me for sharing but he turned the big 3-0 this year! Even though we had a brand new baby I still wanted to do something fun for his big day. We kept it pretty low key and went out to dinner and later had ice cream cake for his big day. My parents and brother Mitch came to join us. Sadly our other family members in town couldn't make it but we had fun none the less!
Thank you for all of the hard work you do for me and our beautiful girls! I couldn't do it without you! You have been my rock through so many things, especially the last 8 weeks. You are a good man and I am so lucky that I get to call you my husband! I love you!
When we got home from dinner Makenna wanted to hold "her" baby. She is doing a great job being a big sister. She really loves Mailey and always wants to be where she is. I love seeing the two of them together. I hope they will always be great friends!
That afternoon we also took a few newborn photo's of our little angel. Here are my favorites so far. :o)

1 comments:

Sara said...

Happy birthday Nick! Reba, you look radiant in the photos! Being a mom of 2 girls really suits you well! xoxo
Sara