Friday, November 11, 2011

Makenna's First Haircut!

Makenna's hair is very curly & fine and is still pretty short but it was getting so scraggly and tangled on her ends and she was growing a bit of a baby mullet so I knew that it was time for a trim. I still cut hair at home so I put my scissors to good use and gave Makenna, her first haircut. She was pretty excited to sit up in my hair chair and have her hair played with. She did really well for her first trim. It of course helped that we had a movie playing to help her sit still. I only trimmed the very ends to even her hair out and fix the mullet issue but it makes a world of difference! Her hair is much more manageable, and maybe having the icky ends off will encourage her hair to keep growing! I can only wish right?
Here are the after shots. Front:
Back:
Thank you Grandma Sherrie and Nana Carole for passing on your beautiful curls to this sweet little one!

1 comments:

me said...

Isn't it hard! I find it hard but so neccesary to cut the hair for the first time. Good job