Wednesday, November 16, 2011

First Snow of The Season

Today we got the first real snow of the season. It snowed about a week ago but it was melted by mid morning but today there was actually something to play in. We took full advantage of the snow and let Makenna play outside for while. She was in HEAVEN!! She loves being outside anyway but the snow made being outside even more fun! This was really the first time that she has been able to play in the snow and it was fun for Nick and I to watch her experience something new.
I also took a video of her Playing in the snow, it was to large to add to the blog so I posted it to youtube. Click HERE to view!

3 comments:

ericksonzone said...

I love the pic of her sitting next to her mini snowman. Cute!

Jen said...

awww! I wish the snow would stick around here! We have nothing!

BerryFunFamily said...

She is so cute!!! You have such a cute little family! Congrats on the pregnancy! Babies are such a blessing!