Sunday, December 27, 2009

So long! Farewell! Auf wiedersehen! Goodbye!

Peace out heparin shots! Now that I am 36 weeks I no longer have to give myself shots twice a day! Yippee! If you remember this post , you would know that I have had to give myself shots to counter act my antiphospholipid syndrome that has caused my previous miscarriages. I started taking these shots at about 5 weeks so in the past 31 weeks I have given myself roughly 434 shots! Now that's a LOT of poking, bruising, and alcohol wipes! I won't be missing them, although I am SO grateful that I have had the heparin shots other wise I would most certainly not be this far along! These shots have been part of my routine for so long that I wasn't sure what to do with my extra few minutes this morning when I didn't have to give my injection. So heparin, we will meet again but until next time, so long! Farewell! Auf wiedersehen! GOODBYE!!!

2 comments:

Heidi B. said...

YAY! It was so good seeing you last night! You look so cute and I can see your pregnancy glow! Good luck this next month! I can't wait to hear when she comes!

Danielle said...

That's great! It's so exciting to be in the final month! I hope you are still feeling great. The last month was so rough for me. Hang in there though. It is all so worth it!!