Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dear Baby Girl,

Your dresser is full of onesies, jammies, socks and other clothes. Your diapers and wipes are stocked and ready for use,
Your closet is stuffed to the max with pretty dresses, outfits and shoes. This picture only shows about half of what the closet is holding! You won't go naked anytime soon, that is for sure!
Your crib is set up and decorated so cute!
And so is your cradle!
Your car seat is ready to be placed in the car. Grandma Sherrie and Grandpa Larry's bed is all set up for overnight visits too!
Our hospital bag is packed and ready to go! Complete with snacks for Dad!
The apartment is spotless!
And Mom is looking and feeling, WELL DONE!!!
The only thing thats missing is you!
So please little girl, feel free to make your grand entrance anytime now. As you can see, everything is ready for your arrival! We can't wait to meet you on the outside!
Love, Mommy and Daddy

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow! You are organized and SO ready. I hope she comes soon for you too. You never know when it will happen. :)

Glad you had fun with the shower and that my Mom and sisters made it. I missed out not going. You look great prego!

Danielle said...

Oh Reba I can so relate! The waiting game is the worst, but so exciting at the same time knowing it can happen any minute! Her room looks adorable. And way to go on getting the whole apartment clean! Come on baby girl!!

Lore Smart said...

Reba you are so cute and such a good little mommy already. We are so excited for you, she is one lucky baby girl. You look so cute pregnant and I love how you have taken pictures showing the baby bump progression.

ericksonzone said...

How exciting! I can't wait! But I bet that's how you feel. :)

Jen said...

How exciting! Can't wait to meet her!

Beth Tunnell said...

You look so sweet. I can't wait to see your baby girl, too!

Carole said...

Baby Girl -
Nana is waiting as patiently as I can too. I have diapers and wipes at my house now, so I am ready too. I love your Mommy so much and I know she is hanging in there bravely, but she is getting miserable. It's time to come out and see us...we are waiting. Love you baby girl!

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Way to go Reba! Soooooooo excited for you guys!