Sunday, April 7, 2013

Memorial Service

Last April my Dad's brother Dennis passed away. Our family decided to wait to have a memorial service for him until my Aunt Tammy could come visit from Hawaii. Yesterday my Dad and my brothers preformed a very nice grave site service for him. He didn't have a family so everything was planned by my Grandma, my dad and his siblings and they did a great job. 

 After the service my Aunts and Mom made a really nice lunch for everyone. It was a great chance to get some family pictures. All of the great grandkids had a blast playing together. All 8 of the great grandkids were there. From left to right: Jared (6), Makenna (3), Carys (2), Allyson (4), Mailey (1), Skylee (4), Addi (3), Dailey (6). It was nearly impossible to get a picture where 8 kiddos ages 6 and under were all looking at the camera but we tried really hard. Lol! 

 Silly Faces! 
 My Dad, Gram, and my Aunts, Vicki, Tammy and Shelley
 My beautiful cousins and their girls left to right: Dailey, Rachel, Addi, Gram, Becca, and Skylee 
 Rachel, Gram, and Becca
 Becca's Family with Gram
 My family :o)
 My Gram and her Brother Chuck 
 Uncle Chuck, Gram and Sandy
 Mom, Gram and Dad
 Aunt Tammy and Gram 
 The granddaughters (minus two)
 The kids were crazy and had so much fun playing together. This hallway is where they spent most of their time. 
 The grandkids and great grandkids. We're missing several grandkids but at least we got one with who was there. 
 GW, Dad, Gram, Mom, Me and Mailey
 My new favorite picture. My Dad and Grandma. 
Even though the circumstances weren't ideal, it was a lot of fun to be together again! 

0 comments: