Sunday, April 7, 2013

1st Birthday Party Bash!

Yesterday was my sweet baby's first birthday and we had a party! We kept it pretty simple and had a great time! 
Owl cake! Thank you pinterest for the inspiration.



 My little birthday babe! 
 Showing off her new walking skills! 
 Singing happy birthday

 Blowing out the candles, with a lot of help of course! 
 Inspecting the cupcake. Not sure what to think just yet. 
 Hmmm this is tasty


 This is really tasty! 


 The end mess of her mostly devoured cupcake. 
After a quick bath we opened her presents. 


 She got so many great things! She got a little red wagon, clothes, books, big girl sippy cups, shoes, and lots of fun toys! Playing with her loot. 
 Playing with her new toy we got her. Kenna likes it too! 
 Playing with Grandma. 
My beautiful 1 year old! 
 I had the pleasure of ending her birthday the same way I did last year. Snuggling with her asleep on my chest. I love this snuggly, sweet baby! 

0 comments: