Tuesday, August 25, 2009

News News News!

So first of all, I got a new job! I will now be working at the local hospital in the family birthing center also known as the OB department as a nurses aid and my official start date is tomorrow! I am so excited! I can't imagine a better place for me to work! Not only do I get to work with an amazing team of women and Dr's but I get to take care of cute new babies. How bad can that be right? My job will be cleaning up the babies when they are first born, drawing their blood, resuscitation if necessary, giving them their first bath and making sure the babies are in good health before the go back to their mama's. So all of you ladies having babies in Ellensburg soon, I just might get to be the one taking care of your sweet new baby!
In other news, I am now 18 weeks pregnant! Can you believe it? We are almost halfway there! Here is the latest picture of my lovely ever growing baby belly.
I had a Dr's appointment yesterday and everything still looks and sounds great! We got to hear the heartbeat again. Which is always reassuring, I still have my freak out moments every once in a while and that definitely calms my nerves. We are getting very anxious to know the sex of our baby. Only two more weeks! Sept 10th is the is the big day, that's if the little bambino decides for show off it's parts. We should have a good pep-talk with the kid before then, maybe that will work. :o)
So in honor of that momentous occasion that will hopefully be happening I added a poll to the side bar on the blog. Please vote on what you think our little one will be before September 10th. I would love to see what everyone's guesses are.
Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary. 4 years flies by fast when you're having fun!! Last year on our blog I told our story. So if you didn't get to read it last year, please do! I'm not sure what we are going to do tomorrow but something fun I'm sure. I'll let you know all about our date after tomorrow.
Don't forget to vote!

3 comments:

Angela said...

For some reason your post didn't show up on my reader. I'm glad I checked your blog! I need to post some belly pictures soon. People have been asking...Anyway, congrats on the new job. That is always so exciting!

Nichole Gaertner said...

OOOOh Reba I'm sooo pumped for you and Nick! :) Congratulations sweetie! I vote "boy" because you look like you're carrying lower... and because it looks like the wave of girls has passed and once again it's time for all men! HAHA!

God bless and good luck!
Love Nichole

ericksonzone said...

Happy Anniversary! I voted too - I say girl. I can see you with a cute little fluffily clad baby girl (yes, that's my own word).

I'm glad to hear that everything is progressing well. Can't wait to hear what baby Sabin will be.

Congratulations on the new job too. That will be cool to work with all the little babies.