Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

To my Beautiful Mother,
There are so many moments I have had with you that I will cherish forever. You have been my friend, confidant, support, a shoulder to cry on, my personal cheer section, and all of the encouragement I've ever needed. I hope that someday I will me the Mother that you have been to me. I love you Mom! Happy Mother's Day!
To my Wonderful Mother in Law, I am so blessed that I have the privilege to have you as my "other" mother. I am so thankful that you instantly welcomed me into your family and you always go out of your way to help me feel comfortable in your home. You have raised a wonderful man and for that I will be eternally grateful. I love you Sherrie! Happy Mother's Day!
To all of the Women in my life,
Whether you will someday be a Mother, you're an expectant Mother, you are a Mother, or you are a Grandmother, Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments: