Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good News!

I got a job! Its not a glamorous job by any means but, its a job! I will be working at Royal Vista Nursing Home and Rehab Center. I started my training on Friday to get my Nurses Assistant Certification, I really hope that I will like it. I have been thinking about going into the medical field for a long time and I think this will be a good way for me to test the waters a little. If I like it, I want to go to nursing school. I really think that I will like it but we'll see. Nick is still looking, but had a promising interview last Thursday, so we're keeping our fingers crossed. Thank you for your prayers, comments, and the phone calls. We love you all! Hopefully we will have more good news soon!

5 comments:

Jen said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you!

Beth Tunnell said...

Yay! And good optimism. This job sounds like an awesome way to test the medical waters! What sort of nursing are you thinking about doing?

The Riners said...

Yea for Reba. I glad it didn't take to long, that gets discouraging. Taya was asking for you today be we dropped off rent and she associates you with that. She was said not to see you but i told her we would have to go see you at your house sometime or have you come over for dinner and/or games. We are glad things have came your way and we will keep praying for nick to get a job.
Riners

The Riners said...

Man i can't type i messes up alot.
I'm glad not i glad...
today because not be ...
Taya was sad not said...

The Riners said...

I give up.