Thursday, March 19, 2009

May I Have Your Attention Please?

Ladies and Gentleman, I would like to introduce to you, the newest members of the Sabin Man Clan, Mr. Nicholas D. Sabin and his new dirt bike.

Sabin family reunions and get togethers usually consist of all the guys going on a dirt bike ride, and the ladies catch up while they are gone. Needless to say Nick felt a bit left out. If Nick got to go he previously had to bum a bike from whoever had an extra but now thanks to his awesome Dad, he now has a bike of his own. Its is a Honda 450x. Nick took her out for a spin yesterday and as you can see, it was a great ride!

I'm sure this is only just one of the many adventures of Nick and his awesome new dirt bike I will get to blog about. Thanks Larry!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Awesome! What is ingum? I am out of the loop. By the way, I love coming over and visiting. You are so much fun and so positive! I'm thinking a scrapbooking date is in order soon...

Beth Tunnell said...

How fun! I think James is a little jealous. He usually doesn't pay any attention to all these blogs, but he had to come take a look at Nick's new dirt bike.

ericksonzone said...

Holy Cow! That was some ride.