Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Nick!!!

Today is Nick's birthday and it would only be fitting to post a little "tribute" to him on his big day!
Nick, so far in our lives together you have been...
a GOOD boyfriend,
A GREAT Fiance,
An EXCELLENT Husband,
And someday you will be a WONDERFUL father to our children! Until then you will continue to be an LOVING uncle,
a COOL big brother,

a BEST friend,

a FABULOUS fix it man

a HOT date,

a MAJOR goof ball,

a SUPER-DUPER mini-golfer

a SEXY dirt bike man

and the LOVE of my life!

Happy Birthday Nick!

I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Happy birthday, Nick! Cute post, Reba!08

Jen said...

That was sweet! Happy Birthday Nick!

The Odermott's said...

Happy Birthday!! I love with Spouse post kind things about eachother. It very heart warming!

ericksonzone said...

Happy Birthday Nick! Reba that was a really cute post with all the pictures. I'll have to keep that in mind for some of my own. I hope you are well. We miss you guys!