Saturday, January 26, 2013

Makenna is 3!!!!

Happy 3rd Birthday to my sweet, crazy, busy, smart, happy, charming, sassy, angelic, funny, talkative, bossy, curly haired, stubborn, confident, dramatic, independent, and beautiful Makenna! I can hardly believe she is 3 already! Thank you for always entertaining us, for all of your sweet hugs and kisses, and for being such a great sister to Mailey! We are so lucky to have you in our family and I am so privileged to be your mommy! 

Makenna just minutes old,


 First birthday,


Second Birthday!


and now she's three!
Makenna had such a wonderful day yesterday. After she got up she opened a present that had a birthday shirt, a sash, a crown and request she wore pigtails in her hair.


Also by request we had Tacos for dinner. 

I made cookies n' cream cupcakes and we sang happy birthday. I found the recipe from THIS blog. Delicious! 
She opened a couple of presents. A bean bag chair!
 "Oh my goodness!"
 A Cinderella dress to wear to her party. 
 Practicing her princess wave.
 "I wook yike Cin-cell-a!" AKA, I look like Cinderella.
A couple more presents.
 Cinderella's castle!
It was a fun day. The princess went to sleep and awoke to a birthday party. Another blog to come all about that.
I hope that as you continue to grow you will always be our little ray of sunshine! Happy birthday baby girl! I love you to the moon and back!

0 comments: