Thursday, January 17, 2013

December and Beyond



It has been MONTHS since I last blogged. Let me play a little bit of word catch up and then overload you with pictures. Mailey is now 9 months old, I can hardly believe it! Time has gone way to fast! Mailey is sitting up, crawling, waving, clapping, eating people food, pulled herself up on furniture for the first time tonight and is 21 pounds of just plain cute! Mailey loves her sister and in return Makenna LOVES her. Makenna will turn 3 next week. Once again, time goes way too fast! She is so smart and blows us away with the things she says and does everyday. She is starting to recognize letters and numbers, knows most of her colors, loves to sing and dance, and has an extensive vocabulary in both english and spanish and best of all (in my opinion) is potty trained! We love her very out going personality. She always seems to make friends where ever we go.

Nick graduated from college in December! Hooray! The job hunt is on and we're praying that he finds something soon. No big news for me. I'm just enjoying life one day at a time. His last day of class we went out to celebrate!  



I took Makenna to her very first live performance. We went to see the Nutcracker Ballet that was put on by a local dance studio. The show was great and Makenna did pretty good sitting. She got restless especially towards the end but that was expected. My Mom, Mitch, Alice and Libby joined us too! We had a great mommy/daughter date. 

  
These two love playing together. 


Big eyes! 


 Christmas at the Sabins, 
The kids took a picture to send to Brook to wish him a Merry Christmas in Rio! 


Makenna found a Santa hat, came to me and said "Mommy, look at me, I'm Santa-Kenna-Claus!" Lol! 


Decorating ginger bread houses






Opening Presents






Christmas #2 at Home
Making cookies for Santa. 



Libby, Makenna and Casen decorating 


Taste Testing is the most important part.


Kenna's cookie she decorated for Santa. I promise there is a cookie under all of the sprinkles and frosting. 


Christmas Morning. 


Cutie! 

 Playing with her new toys.

Played in the snow! 

Throwing a snowball at me. 


Discovering the deliciousness of hot Chocolate for the first time :o)


Playing dress up in her new Rapunzel dress from Mitch.
  

Tubby time! 



My Sweet baby! 



My beautiful big girl!



I will not wait months before posting again, I promise. After all, I'll have a birthday party to blog about next week. :o)


0 comments: