Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ellensburg Rodeo Parade 2011

Every labor day weekend the rodeo and fair come to Ellensburg and turn this little town into a bit of a crazy, crowded place. It's fun for the weekend but I think I can speak for all Ellensburg residence that we are happy when our small little town returns on Tuesday as the visitors leave town. The parade is always Saturday morning and it is a tradition to go with my whole family.
Alice was the cutest flag girl ever!
My Grandma Dorothy and my Dad with Carys and Kenna at the parade.
My cute girl! It was cold when we first left in the morning so I brought a hat that she refused to take off even when it warmed up but she looked cute.
My wonderful Gram!
Our cousin Allison, the best/cutest Kittitas cheerleader.
My mom is running for fire commissioner and she had some shirts made for all of us and the kiddo's. These pictures are both cute and promotional. From Left to right, Ally, Jared, Carys (front), and Kenna.
Sweet baby Carys!
Holding hands!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Great pictures Reba! I absolutely love the one of Makenna in her hat...she is gorgeous!!

ericksonzone said...

Those shirts looked so cute on all the kids. I loved the shot of the little baby with brown hair. So sweet. And Makenna looked sooooo cute in her hat.

Tana said...

that is so true about tuesday! haha