Sunday, November 1, 2009

Long time, No blog

Sorry it has been over a month since my last blog but we have been a little busy! Here is what we have been up to the last month or so.
We went to watch Garrett and his friends, Kevin (left) and Carl (middle) in battle of the bands during the high school's homecoming week. Garrett wrote the song they performed. It was very impressive.

We went to visit Nick's family one weekend and got to see Nick's little brother Taylor (#87) play in his junior league football game. He did a great job!

Jared and I made "pumpin" shaped sugar cookies, and we had a great time doing so.

As you can see, they were finger lickin good!

Nick had a guys weekend with this crazy guy, Brian. They spent the weekend goofing off in Seattle and going to football games. Nick said they had a great time!

My family had our annual pumpkin carving contest and here are the winners, 1st place was Nick's wildcat on the right. 2nd, my baby girl on the left, and 3rd Garrett's guitar hero crazy demon cat dude.

Our beautiful niece Allyson turned 1!

She had a good time scootin' around in her wagon.

Of course you have to show off the cake pictures!

Her new stuffed Panda we got her was a big hit!

Some of the crazy party go-ers!

A very handsome police officer came trick or treating,

So did the worlds cutest lady bug!

Nick and I were the baker and the bun in oven. :o)

And my Belly has been growing, (24 weeks)

And GROWING!!! (28 weeks)

Speaking of that little girl growing in my belly things are going great! The last few Dr's appointments she has measured about 2 weeks larger than actual dates, I'm hoping that doesn't mean I have giant baby growing in my belly. Yikes! My gestational diabetes test came back negative, woohoo! Other than the occasional heartburn and hot flashes, I have been feeling great! I'm noticing its harder to breathe when I do simple things like tie my shoes. It's quite the reach when you have a basketball sitting out in front of you and squishing your insides. Other than those minor things I don't have a thing to complain about! We have another busy week ahead. I hope I have time to write another blog next Sunday about our fun events!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad things are going well for you guys!