Sunday, November 8, 2009

4D Ultrasound

On Friday Nick and I made a little trip to Bellevue to get a 4D ultrasound done. It was also a good excuse to go shopping and eat lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. We had so much fun! It is considered an elective procedure unless your Dr does it for medical reasons so we had to pay out of pocket for the ultrasound, but it was worth it. The ultrasound tech spent over a half hour with us to make sure we got some great pictures and she wasn't going to stop until we had plenty! We got 33 pictures printed out in black and white, as well as colored pictures on a CD, and a DVD of the whole thing. They also gave us a diaper bag full of coupons and other goodies. We were happy to find out that we will 100% for sure be having a little girl. She let us get a good shot of her girl parts, in 2D and 4D. To uphold her modesty I won't be posting pictures of that though. We had a great time seeing her, the best part about the 4D ultrasound is we got to get a taste of what her personality will be like. She REALLY likes to suck on her hands and will probably be a big binky baby. She is definitely a very active little girl, and will make very expressive faces. She also liked playing with her hands and grabbing her feet. It was very cute. Here are some of our favorite pictures of our little girl!
This is a great profile view of her, her little arms are up over her forehead. My mom thinks they looks like a bow tied on her head.

I think this one is really cute. It looks like she is resting into her arms. I love that she's making a fist.

This one is probably my favorite. It is almost a straight on shot of her and she's rubbing her right eye. I love her little nose and lips and her chubby cheeks. I think she's going to be a beautiful little baby but I might be a little biased.

This one shows how snug life is for her in my belly. That is her foot that is literally in her face. If you look closely you can see that she has super long toes! She definitely gets that from my side.

This one is really funny because she is sticking out her tongue. Yum, Amniotic fluid!

She is taking a nice little stretch with her arms in this picture.

She's sucking her thumb!

I hope you enjoyed this pictures of her! This makes us Nick and I so much more excited to meet her! Only 11 weeks to go!

5 comments:

Conley Family said...

What beautiful pictures! These will be treasured forever I'm sure! Wow only 11 more weeks?! Doesn't time go by so fast? Congratulations again!

Jen said...

So awesome! I'm going to have to get something for that little lady! We are so excited for you two!

Kelly Moore said...

Oh these are precious! I'm curious as to how much these cost... I think they'd be fun to get.

Hudson was a big hand sucker. He was actually born with a little scab on the back of each of his hands where he sucked on them... We tossed the binky at age two, but he still sucks on his tongue at night...

Congrats! I can't wait to meet her via the blog!!!

Lore Smart said...

OH my gosh, those are the COOLEST pics....How amazing that it is so detailed and clear....what a neat thing that you guys did that! SO excited for your both and hope you are feeling well Reba!!!!

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Very very sweet, thanks for sharing! We are so excited for you guys!