Thursday, December 18, 2008

So Many Things

I'm playing catch up! One big thing is we finally got a car!!! Woohoo! We ended up getting a Nissan Pathfinder the day before Thanksgiving. We love it! Its alot of fun having an SUV. I have been meaning to post about this for a while now but I keep forgeting to take a picture when it is clean. Oh well!
What we have been up to:
We of course celebrated Thanksgiving
Nick and Mitch decorated the outside of our house
And I decorated the inside
We went to Leavenworth
I helped Mom get ready for her and Dad to go on a hot date. After all of these years they're still so in love!
My primary (sunday school) class came over, we decorated cookies and went Christmas caroling
Jared and Cooper (My cousin) Played with Papa's new train set. The picture was just too cute to not post
I learned how to make cool blog title scrapbook pictures
Just a little tip: export as JPEG and you can put it in place of your blog title and its FREE!
It has been a busy couple of weeks. It always is around the Holiday's but time just really seems like its flying this year! Only 6 more days until Christmas and only 2 more weeks until Nick finishes his internship and is FINALLY HOME!!

1 comments:

ericksonzone said...

I love your lights and your tree. Our tree left a little to be desired this year. WE just had too many little hands so eager to pull things down. I thought that was so cool that your mom and dad got all dressed up for their date. How sweet is that! That is cool! And hooray that Nick is almost home. That will be so nice to be together again. Merry Christmas!