Friday, September 12, 2008

Sara Evans and Josh Gracin Concert

Last night Nick and I got to go to the Sara Evan's and Josh Gracin concert at the Puyallup fair. It was AWESOME! We had so much fun! I always forget how much I enjoy going to concerts until I am there again. I love the music but the excitement and energy of the crowd is what always seems to really make the concert fun. Here are some pictures from last night.
Here is Josh Gracin and his band performing the first song of the night.
Here he is again on the screen for a little bit of a closer picture.
This is right after he literally was right behind us singing and making his way through the crowd. I was such a star struck freakin spaz that I just stood there frozen and then thought maybe I should find my camera and well, he wasn't right next to us anymore by the time I took the picture. Oh well!

This is my favorite song by him, I got just a clip from the chorus, it was taken from my camera so its not good quality in sound or picture but enjoy "We Weren't Crazy."

Ladies and Gentleman: Sara Evans

She is really as beautiful in person as she is in pictures and her videos.

I would have to say that this was my favorite part of her concert. Her sisters Ashley (Left) and Leslie (right) are her harmony singers and they sang a couple of songs acapella in 3 part harmony, one of songs was their version of Dolly Parton's "Jolene" It was amazing!

Here is Sara singing "Born to Fly"

Here she is again singing "I Could Not Ask For More."

WE LOVED THE CONCERT! Poor Nick! He was so tired! I felt so bad that he had to get up and go to work today! He has to be to work at 7 and he has an hour commute, with showering and breakfast that makes for one EARLY morning. Thank you Nick for being such a trooper! By the way Nick is not a huge country music fan and well, he had a TON of fun so maybe I turned him over to the dark side. :o)

This is myself and my very best girl friend Tami. Her and her boyfriend Bryan recently moved to Puyallup together, Bryan in January and Tami in June, So I have been trying to take every opportunity that I have when I am over in the Tacoma/Puyallup area to see her and Bryan. Today, Tami and I went and got food to go from this really yummy resturant call the Ram and ate with Bryan at his work so I could see him too. After lunch we did a little bit of window shopping. It was so nice to see them and catch up!

We will just say that this was a great start to what we hope will be a nice and relaxing weekend!

0 comments: