Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Bed

Nick and I built a new bed a couple of weeks ago and well it is amazing! I think that we did a really good job! I can't say that it was easy or that it was whole lot of fun doing a big project together but it was very rewarding! Here are some pictures!
First you have to cut

And then stain

Then put it together


And Last but not least you have to make it!

This Picture is taken at our new house (that blog will come later) so please excuse the mess! We just moved in!

2 comments:

ericksonzone said...

Hi there! I was hoping you had a blog. We just created on in June. I was going to e-mail you and tell you about it, but this should work as well. It's ericksonzone.blogspot.com We miss you guys! Your bed looks great by the way. Once Jason gets out of the academy, I'm going to have to put him to work. What is your schedule like in August? You guys want to come visit?

Lots of love,
Cindy

Beth Tunnell said...

Wow! super cool bed! You guys are so awesome! I thought I was handy painting our new apartment, but your bed making skills are incredible!