Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today is Nick's birthday! We have had a pretty fun day today so far. I took the day off of work today to stay home and celebrate his big day and Nick's parents came to town for a couple of hours today. We went out to lunch, and to see his grandparents. Nick even got to take a nap with Makenna today! I made one of his favorite meals, Chicken and dumplings and we had delicious ice cream cake.
Blowing out his candles. I put trick candles on his cake. I know its not nice but, it's kind of funny.
It took 3 tries but I think this family photo isn't to bad for impromptu.
Happy birthday to you, my love! Thank you for everything you do for Makenna and I. I am so thankful that you are my eternal companion and I will be able to grow old with you! I love you very much! XOXO!

2 comments:

Lore Smart said...

Perfect little family. Happy Bday to Nick. Sounds like a great day together ; )

Sara said...

Happy birthday Nick!!