Monday, April 19, 2010

Cousins

Meet Makenna's cousins
This dashingly hansome 3 year old is Jared. He loves reading and writing letters, cars (especially mustangs), M&M's, playing soccer aka kicking a ball with whoever will kick it back at him and showing off how fast he can run.
This blue-eyed, curly haired beauty is Allyson. She loves to snuggle, play with her brother, jump on my parents bed, squeel to hear her own voice and her monkey Dangles.
This past week Jared, Ally and Makenna got to spend some time together at my parents house. Ally is really starting to be curious about baby Makenna. She walks up to her acts like she is going to touch her, squeels and then runs away or tries playing peek-a-boo with Makenna. It is really cute seeing her warm up to Makenna more and more. She is going to make a great big sister soon.
Jared so far has been really sweet with Makenna. He likes to give her kisses and help me with whatever I'm doing for her. He often asks to hold her and likes to ask a lot of questions about her. The latest question he asked while helping me change her diaper was "Why her have no pee-penis?"
Right after I laid Makenna down on her play mat, I went to wash my hands and I came back to this. Jared was "helping" her hit her toys and Ally just thought it would be fun to join in to. As you can see Makenna wasn't super thrilled about it. Don't worry, as soon as I got a picture I rescued her. This was just to darn cute to not get a picture of.
I hope that as they get older they will get to be great friends and always look forward to seeing eachother as I did with my cousins growing up.

1 comments:

me said...

This was funny and sweet at the same time. I didn't realize that Jared asked you about her body parts. He has asked me about Ally before, but that is too funny.