Thursday, September 10, 2009

Drum roll please....

We're having a baby girl! We are so happy we don't have to call our baby IT anymore and we now get to call our baby HER/SHE! One of these days she'll have a name too! We didn't get see very clear girl parts but we saw between the legs and a flat legged profile and there are no boy parts to be found. But because our Doc didn't see super clear girl parts he couldn't guarantee 100% that it is a girl but he said I would buy girl stuff and maybe one boy thing just in case and well, that's good enough for me!
She is growing right on target, and as you can see in the photo below, she has a very cute profile. Looks like she has her Mama's chubby cheeks too. :o) Our little girl was moving her little hands around, and wiggling all over the place. It was so fun to see her. My due date hasn't changed but she did measure a couple days larger. Thank you all for participating in the gender poll and congrats to the 25 of you who guessed right! It was so fun to check everyday to see what the count was up to. Not only were the 25 of you who guessed girl right but so were Nick and I! We were both pretty proud of ourselves!
A lot of you have been asking if we have picked a name yet and well, we have like five. One of these day's we will narrow it down to maybe two names, but I think I want to see her before we give her a definite name but who knows, maybe I'll change my mind. Here she is, our sweet baby girl!

6 comments:

A Dailey Blog said...

Congrats you guys!! Hooray for little girls :)

ericksonzone said...

Yay! That is exciting! Now down to thinking about names.

Jen said...

YAY! Oh and don't tell anyone the name you decide on until after! (Unless you want to of course). I had the name Emma for a girl since Jacob and I got married and the year we got pregnant everyone else in Jacob's family was pregnant and they all had girls and all have Emma in them. I was so pissed! But being my stubborn self I named her Emma anyway. :)

Beth Tunnell said...

She has a super cute profile! Congratulations you guys!

Angela said...

Congrats again and thank you for calling me last night. Check out my blog. There is a cool freebie link.

Chelsi said...

Reba! I am so happy for you!!!! There's nothing better than feeling that much closer to the little one inside you. Yay!