Saturday, April 19, 2008

First Real Blog

So this is my first real blog not just picture posting so I guess I will just give a little update on our lives.

Nick's schooling is going really well, he has a busy schedule this quarter but this is his last quarter before his internship. Nick is really excited for his internship. He will be working for Absher Construction in Puyallup from June until the end of December. Nick will be staying with his sister Kristin and her Hubby Ryan and sadly I'm not going with him. I am really excited that he gets to have this experience but at the same time I'm not looking forward to only getting to see him on the weekends. My brother Mitch has offered to stay with me but we'll see.

I'm am working alot and I love it when the weekends come! When you are working fulltime it gives the weekends a whole new meaning. It has really made me cherish the time that I get to spend with Nick and my family. Last weekend was Nick's birthday so here are some birthday bash photos.

For Nick's birthday I took him mini golfing to prefunk him for the Golf PS3 game I got him!
We have a regular Tiger Woods on our hands!!

Happy Birthday!

Silly Boys!

Cute Pic!

Its a Human Totum Pole!!! (look at Nick's Face! LOL)

We are so Weird!!!

We had so much fun. I hope that Nick had a great day!

1 comments:

ericksonzone said...

So you totally know what it's like to be without your husband. Jason won't be back until the December either. So we're in the same boat. It's so weird, isn't it?